Funny how just two weeks ago I was on top of the world. How long is two weeks anyway? A fortnight. Fourteen days. Three hundred and thirty six hours. No time at all and yet, somehow all the time in the world.
I've had to come to terms with a few things these past few days. All of them have hit me hard and out of nowhere. They've been painfully consecutive. It's been difficult.
But today, after what seems like forever, I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow. Today I don't think I'm going to be 'settling' for LUMS next year. I'm actually getting slightly excited about it. Today I'm thinking about all the advantages that come with not being head of a society. Today I'm assured that by tomorrow I won't care about what he thinks of me. It doesn't matter anymore.
Here's to looking at all that you have and smiling. Here's to tomorrow.
Yay! Good for you =D
ReplyDeleteHearts!
xD
ReplyDelete