Saturday, September 4, 2010

On university

Dad: I don't care what you say, the minute you'll leave you'll stop studying and go crazy. In fact, you're applying far away ON PURPOSE so that you can stop studying and go crazy. I know you.

Mum: I trust you. Besides, it's not like anyone at university has time to do anything but study.

Brother: You want to double major? You're never getting laid.


Yeah.

3 comments:

  1. Tough decision, a path decider for the life to come and the privileges you might have in the coming time, better to consider each suggestion and land on the safe ground.

    What is the final verdict?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet of your brother to look out for you. A life of library dates it is.

    Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to not study. Outsourcing homework to india is a boon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The final verdict is that I'm applying abroad, Mobeen :)

    Hahahaha, well we'll just have to see about that!

    ReplyDelete